Thursday, June 4, 2009

Its been way too long

Damn 2.5 months since my last post, where the hell have I been. I don't really have any good reason for why I haven't posted, just haven't felt like it.

Well real life is going pretty well right now. Alyssa is now 8 months old and has way too much energy for an old man like me. I miss the times I could just prop her up in a Boppy and not have to worry about anything happening to her. Now she rolls all over the damn place and gets her hands on anything and everything. She has 2 teeth and is very close to being able to crawl, which I'm not looking forward to.

In FFXI news my good friend Soul has retired and moved on to better things. I will miss him very much and wish him well. My BLM finally hit 75 and now I'm back to working on subs. I still haven't decided what my next job to 75 will be but I'm leaning towards BLU at the moment. I also hit 100 Boneworking too a while back and am gonna work on trying to synth a Genie Weskit for myself.

I should also mention that SE has finally announced their next MMO, which will be called Final Fantasy XIV. I watched the trailer and read the Q and A, and despite my oath to never purchase another SE MMO, I'm very very interested in it. I'm hoping SE will allow FFXI players participate in the beta so I can try it out before I decide to buy it. If it turns out to be like FFXI mission/story wise, but much more solo friendly I'll likely pick it up. So far its confirmed that they will have a type of "job" system similar to XI, and that there will be a character growth system that will be different from the standard exp/level up system in XI.

Sports wise my defending World Series Champion Phillies are in 1st place in their division and currently have the second best record in baseball. I fully expect them to make another serious run to repeat as WS Champs this year.

I guess thats just about it for my little life update, hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay finally :)
I hope we don´t have to wait another few months to read the next post?!
And I want some new pics please!
See you later I hope.
Shay

Dragonsoul said...

About damn time man and get on AIM otherwise it's kinda hard to get a hold of you >.>