Friday, June 13, 2008

The joy of Pet leveling

Is there a better way to level in FFXI outside of merits? I always knew that leveling BLM off of them was great, especially after level 50 when you get Ancient Magic. I never realized how great it would be leveling BLU off of them.

Ok, way back in the day not too long after the release of ToAU, I promised myself I would level BLU if I ever managed to beat CoP. I eventually did beat CoP and so I began to level BLU. I only made it to level 27 and basically gave it up because I couldn't get any parties.

Fast forward to the present, I've been finding myself terribly bored in game lately. I had been duoing BLM with Shay but we don't get to do that very often. Soul hasn't been around hardly at all lately. Anni usually only plays very late at night and I had been on dayshift so I didn't stay up that long. I'm getting sick of doing Campaign all the time, and I don't really have any quests or missions left I can do solo.

So what did I decide to do? I dusted off my BLU, geared it up, and headed out to a Goblin Pet camp in Yhoator Jungle. All I can say is wow, BLU completely shreds them a new asshole. I quickly went from 27-29 and moved onto Bibiki Bay and got to 30. I then moved onto a camp in Attowha Chasm where I currently sit about 1500 to level 32. The good part is I can level almost to 70 on Gob pets if I wanted too, which I may just do.

Now about learning all them spells.......

No comments: